Thursday 20 November 2014

About Me


Welcome to my blog! 


Hi there and welcome to my blog. 

BellaAndVogue.com was created in November 2014. I have always been a huge fan of other people's blogs  and spent the majority of my free time reading them. I had always dreamed of one day having my own when one wet and stormy November night I decided to go for it. 

I had always planned on having my blog filled with beauty and fashion as they are two of the things I adore the most but to be honest my passion for health, nutrition and fitness were bursting to come out. I think these topics complement each other perfectly as beauty and health come hand and hand. I now love the variety and working on different topics. I studied Beauty and Complementary Therapies at college. Which was a very intense two year course. I loved every second of it as well as all the opportunities it has opened up to me.

Over the past year I have been nominated for two awards both to my excitement and surprise. The first was in the Beauty Blog Awards 2015, I was nominated as 'Best New Blog'. The second in the Blog Awards Ireland 2015 as 'Best Fashion Blog'. 

If you require any further information about bellaandvogue.com please e-mail kerrieburkexo@gmail.com 

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig