Wednesday 24 August 2016

#KindBloggerBoss Breakfast With Cocoa Brown


On Thursday morning I along with some of Ireland's leading bloggers attended the #KindBloggerBoss Breakfast with Cocoa Brown in Penney's headquarters in Dublin city center. The breakfast was to celebrate the launch of the newest products of the Cocoa Brown beauty line - Cocoa Brown Kind Shampoo & Conditioner .  As with all new Cocoa Brown products there is always a lot of excitement before the big reveal and this time it was no different.




From reading my blog you will already know that I have loved Cocoa Brown from day one and Marissa Carter has been the biggest inspiration for me. As those of you who work in the beauty industry will know that it is a very competitive industry and can be very tough at times but seeing people like Marissa Carter build such a high quality brand from the ground up is incredible and such motivation for me. She really is a girl boss and a kind one at that. Not forgetting her wonderful team Stephanie and Kate who were also at the event. These girls are so hard working and from speaking to them and following them on social media you can tell that they genuinely love the brand.


Throughout the breakfast we chatted about all things beauty, business and blogging related which I really enjoyed. I love meeting people working in the same industry as me who are so successful in what they do. It is such a breath of fresh air to meet people who are so passionate about their own careers, who are so positive and believe that anything is possible. We took loads of selfies and had lots of giggles before we sadly had to say goodbye to the beautiful interiors of Penney's headquarters. 


Make sure to keep an eye on my blog over the next few weeks as I will be sharing all of  my thoughts about the Cocoa Brown Kind Shampoo & Conditioner

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 




  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig