Friday 16 October 2015

Dreaming In Blush







Hi Everybody, 

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a brilliant weekend. This weekend and all of next week is a busy one. On Sunday I finally get to meet the very inspirational lady Joanne Larby who is the makeup artist, stylist, model, blogger and so much more behind "The Makeup Fairy". We will be having 'Beauty Brunch' with Into The West Blogging Network in The Ardilaun Hotel. I am so excited to see her and of course meet up with everyone from #itwbn. Next week there is a lot of exciting events on one of which is they "Blog Awards Ireland". You my lovely readers voted for me and I have made it as into the final eight for 'Best Fashion Blog' , it still hasn't hit me yet! But I am very grateful to you all and am so excited to go! 

As you've probably already gathered I am fashion obsessed. Blush is my favourite colour. It is my guilty pleasure as well as my comfort colour. More often then not you will see me wearing this colour with cream even throw the winter months. I am obsessed. I think it is so pretty, I just love it. So today as I was browsing through the online shops I could see my bank balance getting lower and lower but just like Carrie Bradshaw "I like my money right where I can see it... 



So I decided to put together a little shopping/wish list of some of the most gorgeous blush clothing around... Happy Shopping!


























I will probably find more pretty items to buy before the night is out, but here is what I have found up to now. Is there any other blush lovers out there? If you are I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 

Bella and Vogue 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig