Tuesday 13 October 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review!



Hi Everybody! 

Happy Tuesday! A couple of months ago I was sent Irresistible Me Hair Extensions. When I was first contacted by the company I was a little nervous as I had never tried hair extensions before so I didn't know what to expect. I decided to try them as I thought I had nothing to lose. 


 Irresistible Me is a growing brand of 100% natural Remy clip-in hair extensions, hair accessories and hair tools, based in the Fashion District in New York. They specialize in high quality hair extensions at great prizes.





First impression - the packaging is gorgeous and perfect for storing your extensions for the days your not using them. There is also a cute little love note at the bottom of the box which is such a nice touch. The extensions come in a little plastic pouch with two sections. One side with your extension in and the other side with two sample clip-in extensions. When the package first arrives you only open the sample side to ensure that the colour is suitable for your own hair colour. This is such a good idea because it means you can send them back if they are not the right colour as long as you only open this side. 


There are many different types of extensions available but I decide to try Silky Touch  in shade medium brown. I wanted to channel my inner Kardashian so I choose the second longest length which was 20" in length and 200g in weight. The general rule is the longer the length the heavier the weight. 

I have natural blonde highlight's in my hair but the extensions still blended so well you wouldn't notice I had any in except that my hair was luscious, long and full. My hair is really thick and quite long any way so I got my Mum to clip them in. They were so easy to do, so people with thinner, shorter hair would have no trouble and all putting them in. It only took about 10 minutes to but the entire set into my hair and I didn't feel any discomfort while she was doing it. The extensions were super easy to wear and to be honest I couldn't really feel them in after a few minutes. They were easy to style and easy to remove. There is no damage to my hair after wearing them and they are still in really good condition. I was really happy with them! The below photo is me without the extensions! 




If you are interested in trying Irresistible Me Hair Extensions and unsure of which to try there is a online chat on the website where you can ask all the questions you need. Their customer service is 10/10 I would highly recommend contacting them if you are even thinking about getting extensions. I was clueless when ordering them but they were so helpful. I really couldn't be happier with them.

I really hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any questions for me about the extensions feel free to comment below or on any of my social media accounts. I will be more than happy to help.

Until next time...

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig