Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sleeveless Coats



Hi Everybody, 

Sleeveless coats are really trending right now. They were popular all summer and thankfully they are here to stay for A/W15. I for one am loving this trend, but when it first arrived I thought they would be hard to style. But after lusting after them for a while I decided to give in and buy one. What I found since my purchase is just how versatile they are and how sophisticated you look. I want to wear them every day. Celebrities are wearing them, bloggers are wearing them, everyone's wearing them. All you need to do is find a colour you like and a style that suits you. Now all you need is a little confidence and own it! 



Street Style | Inspiration 











My top picks from the high street 



















What do you think of this trend? I'd love to know your thoughts and if you have bought one recently or have seen any more other than the ones I have pictured above I'd love to hear about it, just leave you comment below! 

Until next time...

Yours stylishly

Kerrie 

Bella and Vogue x  





































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig