Monday 14 March 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 3


Happy Motivation Monday Everyone. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the series so far. For me last week was a little tougher than I thought it would be. I got some bad news at the start of the week which was a real shock. I found it hard to focus on my diet and lifestyle. But thankfully it all worked itself out in the end. This was also the reason for my lack of blog posts but this week that is certainly going to change. Its a busy week but my blog and fitness are my main priority. It's St. Patrick's Day on Thursday and on Friday I am going to the UK but I am determined to eat as healthy as I can. In saying that if there are no healthy options I will allow myself a cheat meal and not feel guilty about it. Life is all about balance at the end of the day so as long as I bounce back to my healthy lifestyle next week that's all that matters. 

Mindset

As mentioned above I found it hard to focus. I let everything get to me and fell off track a little. This week I really want to take a step back and focus on myself , get more organised and set some new goals.

"Don't wish for a good body work for it!"  

Inner Beauty

My sleep was really badly effected last week due to been a little bit stressed so this week I want to ensure that I get enough. I have been increasing my water intake over that last three weeks and I can already see a huge improvement. My skin is nearly blemish free and looks more dewy. This week I felt like I didn't need to wear as much make up as usual and still felt confident. I want to cut down my coffee intake to one cup in the morning and eventually just cut down to herbal teas and hot water and lemon. 

"You have to believe in yourself when no one else does that makes you a winner right there!" 

Outer Beauty

Need you ask my core is definitely my main focus for this week. Really working out and trying to tone and strengthen my lower tummy and obliques to create a perfect Kimmy K hour glass figure. I think I spoke about her workout DVD's before that I bought when I was in college. I used to do them all the time and really toned up. I am hoping to get the Amazing Abs Body Sculpt workout done three times this week. This week I also want to work on my stamina and start running. I am not the biggest running fan but this is something I really want to change. 

"Fall in love with the process and the results will come!"

What are your goals for this week? 

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie X   


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig