Monday 21 March 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 4


Hi Everyone! Welcome back to The Body Confidence Series - Week 4. They say it takes about four weeks to create a new habit or to give up one, so hopefully by now you are getting into the swing of things. I am actually in Manchester at the moment and wont be home until tomorrow. So I will be back with a bang from tomorrow on. This week I really want to increase my workouts by working out a little longer, adding extra reps and maybe running longer and faster. 

This year I am determined to really enjoy running. Even if I just run 5k once a week I would be over the moon. I don't know what it is with me and running. I could do a hundred kettle bell classes and boot camps and would really enjoy them but running just isn't my love. Maybe I talk myself out of it before I even begin but I am going to give it a go. I also really want to work on my love handles. I find that they really are my problem area and are usually the place that I miss.




Mindset

I mentioned last week that I have a lot going on at the moment but this has proven to me how strong my mindset really is and if you really put your mind to something you can create your own happiness regardless of what may be going on the outside and that if you really focus on what you want to achieve you can make it happen. This goes for every thing from getting your dream job to passing exams or even getting into the college you want. Life is hard enough without being negative and being to hard on your self. Just do your best every single day to be a good person, work hard and be positive and amazing things will happen to you. 

Inner Beauty

This week is all about super  foods and building my immune system. I don't want to just look good I want to feel amazing from the inside out. I am trying to cut out coffee which I'm slowly getting there. I want to continue drinking lots of water and getting more green juices and smoothies. I also need to be a bit more adventurous with my meals. I eat a lot of the same meals which is why I haven't been posting in the group I've made on facebook so I did to get my act together. 

Outer Beauty

I really want to give it my all this week. Summer is fast approaching thankfully its giving me the motivation I need. But really this series isn't about losing weight or toning up for a certain occasion is about living a reallly happy and healthy life and working out and looking after my body is what makes me so happy so its a win win situation. I know a lot of you girls feel the same. So were all in this together. 




Have a happy and healthy week! 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig