Monday 25 July 2016

My Post Workout Pamper Ritual


After my workout in the gym or after a run there is nothing I love more then having a really luxurious relaxing pamper ritual. I think of this as my treat and a little motivation to what I can enjoy once my workout is complete. Not only is a workout strenuous on your muscles but it is also very tough on your skin. This is why I like to take full advantage and make the most out of each and every pamper ritual. Not only is this excellent for your skin it is just as good for your mind as it helps to relax and calm the mind preparing it for the perfect nights sleep so that you can awake fresh and renewed. This is also the time where I get to rummage through my beauty draws and try out new products for that ultimate pamper ritual 


Ritual

Step 1 As soon as I finish my workout I ensure to drink one large glass of water, no matter how much I have drank that day as water loss increases during exercise. So I make sure that I am always hydrated. 

Step 2 I then brush my teeth and prepare for a mini facial.

Step 3 I begin my facial by using Bioderma Sensibio H20 Cleanser  to remove the top layer of my make up if wearing any and to help cool my face down.

Step 4 I then go in with my favourite cleanser of the moment Moringa Cleansing Balm By Emma Hardie. I can't even tell you how amazing this smells. 

Step 5 I tone my skin using Instant Boost Skin Tonic By Liz Earle  


Step 6 I  exfoliate my skin using Gentle Face Exfoliator By Liz Earle

Step 7 At the moment I am using my Moringa Cleansing Balm By Emma Hardie as a mask as well as I soak in the bath.

Step 8 If I haven't applied a hair mask before hitting the gym I will do so now and then get into the bath.

Step 9 I exfoliate my skin and shave my legs using my favourite products all of which can found on my blog along with my guide to silky smooth legs.  

Step 10 I then wash my hair using shampoo and conditioner. Ensuring to remove all traces of the mask. 


Step 11 Once I am out of the bath and have completely dried myself. I get into the most important part of my post workout routine.The Body Shop created a 'Spa Fit' range which claims to firm, tighten and slim your silhouette while also improving the condition of the skin. That is of course if you are working out religiously as well as using the products. The product contains citrus oils such as orange, lemon and lime. I apply these products to my arms, tummy, bum and thighs. Once applied the gel becomes cold and tingles slightly which is a good indication that it is working. 

Step 12 Once the Spa Fit range has soaked in I like to apply Nourishing Botanical Body Cream By Liz Earle. This smells amazing. It contains a luxurious blend of essential oils including rose, geranium and sweet orange. I  apply this all over my body and let it soak in.

Step 13 Next up is nails I paint my nails with my favourite shade of baby pink and then apply Orange Flower Hand Repair to my hands once my nails are try. 

Step 14 Now on to my favourite step of my post workout ritual. I recently received a lovely gift from none other than Fleur De Sante which included their Global Day & Night Cream and Pro Aqua Essence 3D Skin Hydrating Serum. I apply both of these and my skin feels amazing and so wonderfully hydrated thanks to the serum. I wake up glowing every morning thanks to this simple step. 

Step 15 I complete my ritual with a cup of Chamomile tea, while cuddling Harper and reading The Body Book By Cameron Diaz



What do you do for your post workout ritual? 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x  

   
SHARE:

1 comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig