Friday 1 July 2016

My Favourite Victoria's Secret Hand And Body Cream For Summer



During a shopping trip to London last spring my friends and I couldn't resist checking out the Victoria's Secret store on Bond Street. We spent hours there, making our way through the five floors. We covered every single inch of the entire store before making our way to the til with our favourite items. Of course no shopping trip to Victoria's Secrets is complete without sampling some of the body mists and body butters. I can honestly say we tried them all but for me my favourite had to be 'Pure Seduction'. I bought two body creams and one body mist. The body mist is now empty but I used to leave it in my gym bag for after I worked out. It was like a little reward every time.



Reasons why I love it...

1. The packaging is so beautiful. To be honest when I bought the body creams I didn't intend on using them as I thought they were a bit of a novelty and maybe the best ingredients weren't used in them and I'd be left with the awful scent of artificial rose. But because I loved how pretty they looked I thought I would use them as decor in my beauty room.

2. The scent is so fruity and girly. Its like summer in a bottle. Normally I wouldn't go for strong fruity scents as I am much more a 'Pomegranate Noir'  by Jo Malone girl or 'Si' by Giorgio Armani but this ticks all the boxes for me. Its fun and playful. The scent lasts all day and it's quite uplifting. I know this particular scent can be a bit over powering for some people but I love it. 

3. The product itself is the main reason why I love this and so it should be. It is so rich and hydrating. My skin is left feeling extremely moisturized as soon as I used it. I love using it after shaving when my skin needs it the most and it dries in quickly so I don't have to wait to long before I can get dressed.   

Have you used any of the Victoria's Secret beauty products? If you have, I would love to know which one's your favourite! 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 

Shop this post

Pure Seduction Body Lotion






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig