Wednesday 25 March 2015

Liz Earle: Gentle Face Exfoliator and Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask Review!!

 Gentle Face Exfoliator and Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask Review!!





Hi Girls! 

I am back with another Liz Earle skin care review. I love the entire Liz Earle range. Every month to six weeks I order my skin care essentials kit which contains: the infamous Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic (which is your toner), Skin Repair Moisturizer, two muslin face cloths and a free full size gift. All of this comes to 56 Eur which is brilliant for the amount of stuff you get. 

As mentioned in 'My top skincare tips for flawless skin' post which you can read about here http://bellaandvogue.blogspot.ie/2014/12/the-beauty-department-my-top-skincare.html I mentioned the importance of cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice on a daily basis as well as using exfoliator and a facial mask twice a week. I love Liz Earles Gentle Face Exfoliator and Intensive Norishing Treatment Mask, so I decided why not do a little review. 



Gentle Face Exfoliator

This exfoliator is perfect for anyone who suffers with flaky or congested skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth, soft and moisturized. Its fine jojoba beads gently buff away dead skin cells while the eucalyptus helps to purify the skin. The cocoa butter and sweet almond keep the skin soft and moisturized. I love this exfoliator because I have very sensitive skin and I find most exfoliators very harsh and irritating. But this is different even though it says on the tube that it is not suitable for sensitive skin I find that if you mix it with water it softens the beads so that they are not so tough on the skin but you still get a good exfoliation. This product is suitable for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this exfoliator to everyone. You can purchase it here - http://ie.lizearle.com/exfoliators-and-masks/gentle-face-exfoliator.html



Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask 

This mask is my a life saver. Whenever my skin is dry, irritated, tired or stressed I pop this mask on and I feel instant relief. This mask is a creamy texture but when applied to the skin it soaks in right and leaves your skin super moisturized. This mask hydrates and soothes parched, stressed and sensitive skin. I use this more than twice a week. If my skin is feeling very sensitive I apply it every night, I let it soak in for about 5 minutes. I then apply my moisturizer over the top. It soaks in all night and then I wash it off in the morning with my Cleanse & Polish. My skin feels and looks amazing after I do this and it feels like such a treat. The mask smells of rose scented geranium which helps to uplift and refresh your senses. You can buy this product here - http://ie.lizearle.com/exfoliators-and-masks/intensive-nourishing-treatment-mask.html

What exfoliators and masks do you use? Have you tried any of the Liz Earle products? If you have I'd love to know what products you use and what you think of them? 


I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig