Monday 2 March 2015

The Beauty Department: Tan Organic Oil Arganic Multi-Use Dry Oil Review!

Tan Organic Oil Arganic Multi-Use Dry Oil Review!




Hi Beauties!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a good weekend! I am back with a beauty review! This time its the none other than Tan Organic Oil Arganic Multi-Use Dry Oil. I received this product a few weeks ago in my goodie bag from the amazing girls Saibh and Sinead from the Into The West Blogger Network, you can read all about the event here - http://bellaandvogue.blogspot.ie/2015/02/into-west-blogger-network-itwbn-blogger.html 

I love dry body oils so I was so excited when I received this on the day of the event. I used it that night after my shower and I loved it. It smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange, which I loved its such a rich scent. I didn't need to use a lot of the product to cover my body so a little goes a long way. The oil dried in super quick and when I work up the next morning my skin felt so hydrated. I gave it to my Mum to use when she was going for a bath and she too loved it she poured a few drops into the bath and then used it on her skin after she could really see the difference in her skin texture instantly as she suffers with few dry skin. Last night I used to product again after my shower and I really like it, my skin feels amazing today and I can sill smell the gorgeous orange scent. I think you could pop a little bit of this dry oil on before running out the door instead of perfume and the scent would last throughout the day. Overall I loved this product and if you're looking for a luxurious dry oil to hydrate you skin I definitely would recommend the Tan Organic Oil Arganic Dry Oil. It can be used in some many different ways too which is an other plus. It can be used in your hair, on your face, on you skin and your nails as well as adding it to the bath and now can be used as perfume! :) 

Tan Organic can be bought online on the Tan Organic website here - http://www.tanorganic.com/where-to-buy/ 
I can also be bought in Boots, Debenhams and all good pharmacies throughout Ireland! 

I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried Tan Organic Oil Arganic Multi-Use Dry oil or you try it after reading this post please let me know I would be more than hapy to hear from you/1 


Thank you so much again beauties for all of your support! 

Lots Of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig