Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Beauty Boutique: Mink Eyelash Extensions Review

The Beauty Boutique: Mink Eyelash Extensions Review 




Hi Beauties! 

Last Tuesday I went to The Beauty Boutique in Castlebar, Co Mayo to get my Mink Eyelash Extensions. Anne-Marie the owner of The Beauty Boutique is a beauty therapist and lash technician. Before owning The Beauty Boutique Anne-Marie owned Mink Lashes Castlebar and about a year ago she decided to combine the two businesses and The Beauty Boutique was born. 

I was so excited to get my Mink Eyelash Extensions because I had them done before and I love them so much. When I arrived to the salon Anne-Marie greeted me and brought me to one of her treatment rooms. She asked me about what kind of look I was going for. I wanted a full but natural look. So the look we decided to go with was Glam Lashes. After we decided on the look Anne-Marie prepared my eyes for the treatment. I lay on the massage bed and Anne-Marie cleansed my eyes to make sure that I had no make up near my natural lashes, she then taped down my bottom lashes to ensure that my lashes wouldn't stick together.

Anne-Marie than began the treatment, throughout the treatment Anne-Marie made sure that I was warm enough and comfortable. We chatted away and I didn't feel the time going by. To get a full set of lashes it can take from two to two and a half hours, depending on your how full you would like them and the condition of your own natural lashes. 

Here is a photo of my Glam Lashes taken the day after I got my lashes done: 




I was delighted with the results. They are so light on your eyes I forget I have them in until people compliment me on how fab they are. They save me so much time in the morning too as I don't feel the need to wear a lot of eye make up and I don't need to worry about the dreaded liquid eyeliner because really I don't need it unless I wanted for a night out or something. 

*The product used for the lashes is 100% synthetic mink. They are 100% hand made and cruelty free. No animals were harmed during the process in making these lashes. That is another reason why I love them so much as I am a very big animal lover and wouldn't touch them if I knew animals were harmed in the process.*

The Mink Lashes last for about 2/3 weeks depending on the natural shedding process of your own lashes. As the lashes begin to shed you can pop in for refills but if you have lost more than 50% of the extensions it is recommended you have the remaining removed which will take about 15/20 minutes and a fresh set put back on. The price ranges of the lashes goes from 45/70 Eur depending on how full or long you want your lashes to be. Mine cost 55 Eur. 

Here is a photo of my lashes a week later. Still in perfect condition. I love them so much and don't know how I did without them. 



To find out more about Anne-Marie and The Beauty Boutique you can read about them in one of my previous posts here: http://bellaandvogue.blogspot.ie/2015/02/the-beauty-boutique-beauty-salon-get-to.html

To book your appointment today you can private message Anne-Marie on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/minklashes.castlebar/timeline and here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Beauty-Boutique/246008128933743?fref=ts 

Or call/text 087 701 8256

In my eyes Anne-Marie is one of the best Lash Technicians in the business she is an absolute perfectionist and you will not be disappointed with the treatment.

So there you have it girls my latest beauty review. I really hope you enjoyed reading and If you happen to me in Castlebar pop in to Anne-Marie and say Hi. She will be more than happy to fill you in on all things lashes! If you get them done let me know what you think I would love to know! 

Thank so much again for reading! 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig