Tuesday 5 May 2015

Liebster Award Nominations!

Liebster Award Nominations - The Bloggers behind the blogs!


Hello Everybody! 

I hope you all had a fun weekend! Over the weekend I got a lovely message from June from Sometimes Write I'm sure most of you have heard of her and her blog but if not check her out using the link above. She is also a blogger and I am huge fan of her site! :) That is one of the reasons I was so delighted when she messaged me to tell me that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award! I had heard about this award before as I knew other bloggers who I followed were nominated but I never looked into what is was all about, but thanks to June's post she explains everything so clearly. You can read about it here I also want to thank June so much again for the nomination, I really appreciate it! :)




As June explained in her post the people nominated have to answer 11 questions the nominee asked, we have to give 11 random facts about ourselves, nominate 11 more bloggers for the award and then ask them 11 questions! So here goes...



11 Questions by Sometimes Write


Q1. Why did you start your blog? 

For as long as I can remember I have always read and enjoyed blogs. I started reading beauty and fashion blogs and over time my interest in them grew and grew. Everyday I would find someone new with different views and interests and it really inspired me. It really opened my eyes and amazed me to just how much is actually out there, how much you can do and how if you work hard enough and stay with the right mind set you could actually build your own career doing what you love. 

Q2. What cause is closet to your heart? 

There are 3 charities close to my heart. The first would have to be the ISPCA. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge animal lover and the thought of an animal been harmed, neglected or abused makes me feel sick. The second is the ISPCC for obvious reasons and the third is Mind Space Mayo  

Q3. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? 

Shy (until I get to know you), sensitive and determined! 

Q4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 

In 5 years I see myself owning my own business working with many different brands both in fashion and beauty as well as traveling a lot! :) 

Q5. What movie defines your life? 

Confessions of a Shopaholic! Haha! 

Q6. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be? 

Kate Middleton because who would not want to live in a castle! And because I love her style as you know if you read my last post, if not you can read it here

Q7. Who do you admire most in the world ?

The person I admire most has to be my Mum. She is amazing!

Q8. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what's the first thing you'd do? 

I would book a luxurious holiday in Greece and stay there for two weeks to relax and clear my mind  so that I could decide how I was going to spend my money! 

Q9. What words do you try to live by? 

Dreams don't work unless you do!

Life is short don't be lazy! 

Q10. Do you have a bucket list? 

I have a list of goals I want to achieve, so that's kind of like a bucket list!



Q11. What is your favourite meal in the world? 

Vegetable stifry! Yummy! 



11 Random facts about me!

  • I cannot live without a tan! 
  • I love coffee
  • I am a total shopaholic
  • I'm a neat freak (close to OCD)
  • I'm a total Gymbunny and get in such a bad mood if i don't get a least 10 minutes of exercise a day. Nothing to do with weight loss or anything - I think i'm just obsessed! :p 
  • I would not leave my house without wearing makeup 
  • I love love love dogs
  • Addicted to clothes and putting outfits together
  • Cant live without my phone 
  • I love the Kardashian's and all of their shows
  • I adore books and am a bookworm 



Bloggers I nominate 




Bella and Vogue Question's 


1. Who is your favourite celebrity? 

2. Name one beauty or make up product that you cannot live without. 

3. Where would you most like to travel too? 

4. What is your dream job? 

5. What is the one thing that you would love to do if you had no responsibilities and money was not an issue? 

6. What is the most charitable thing you have ever done? 

7. What is your signature scent?

8. What is your go to nail polish colour?

9. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

10. What celebrity would you love to go out to dinner with? 

11. What's your life's ambition?

So guys and girls, I really hope you enjoyed this post. Hopefully my questions aren't to hard and you learnt a little bit more about me. If you have any more questions please post them down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

If you haven't already follow me on facebook @Bella and Vogue-Blog instagram @bellaandvogue and twitter @KerrieAnne_ox to keep up with all things beauty and fashion.

As usual thank you for your continued support and thanks again to June!




Now I must tell my chosen nominees! 

Until next time...

Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue  

  











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig