Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tulle Love



Hi Girls! 

As I was browsing through a few of the online stores today working on a blog post I came across this gorgeous site Chicwish I was first introduced to this site when one of my lovely blogger friends Sandra from amodernmommysworld.com she had bought this gorgeous emerald green tulle skirt from the site and wore it to one of our Into The West Blogger Events. Ever since then I have seen Chicwish popping up every where. So today as I was looking at clothes of course, I go on to the site to look at the fabulous tulle skirts. I can't get over how gorgeous they are. They are very Carrie Bradshaw inspired and I just love them. Here are my top picks from the site! 


Sheer Organza Tulle Skirt in Beige | You can shop it here


Amore Mesh Tulle Skirt in Taupe | You can shop it here


Diamond in My Heart Pink Tulle Skirt | You can shop it here


Amore Tulle Midi Skirt in Ice Orange | You can shop it here 


Sweet Memory Pastel Pink Organza Pastel Skirt | You can shop it here


Amore Tulle Midi Skirt in Pink | You can shop it here


Mint Organza Midi Skirt | You can shop it here

Don't forget to tweet me @KerrieAnne_ox if you buy any of these fabulous Tulle Skirts. I love them so much. I think they would be very pretty for a summer wedding or any event or occasion over the summer styled with barely there heels for a simple girly look. 

Yours Stylishly! 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue x 












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig