Wednesday 20 May 2015

Memories Boutique Wishlist...x



Hello Everybody! 

I am very excited to announce that Memories Boutique have officially launched their online fashion website. If you're a shopaholic like me this is just another excuse to shop the latest trends. Wondering where you've heard of Memories Boutique? They have featured on TV3, Xpose and Ireland AM, to name but few .Memories Boutique is an Irish store located on Dundalk Street, Carlingford in Co. Louth. The clothing is suitable for women of all ages, shapes and sizes and holds many different high end brands including Amy Huberman, Guess, Salsa and much much more. 

At the moment I am loving sleeveless blazers and waterfall jackets and they are so on trend this season. I was so excited to see that Memories Boutique have a huge range in many different colours and styles. 



I love this sleeves blazer. The colour is gorgeous and its so clean and chic. It reminds me of something Kim K would wear or Victoria Beckham. I think styled over a small thin black top and over very cool super skinny black jeans and a pair of pointed toe heels or black ballerina lace up pumps it would look effortlessly classy. It would also look fab over an all white outfit if you are able to keep it clean! You can shop this Lavish Alice Sleeveless Blazer here


Ok, I'm going to be honest here. When these capes first started trending I really wasn't convince but now that I see more celebs wearing them such as Olivia Palermo they are really starting to grow on me. I think they are perfect for days when the sun is shining but there is still a chill in the air. So you can really layer this look up and your arms are free. 


The Lavish Alice Cape jacket is also available in white which you can shop here, red, you can shop it here and black and white stripes, which you can shop here . You can shop the black one pictured above here




I am totally obsessing over these over sized waterfall jackets at the moment. I have one and I get so much wear out of it. They are perfect for wearing casually over a pair of jeans or you can really dress them up wearing them with heels and accessories. 



I think I will buy this one too as nude is one of my favorite colors to wear and its so in this S/S15. You can shop the black one here and the nude one here 


I  am definitely going to order this sleeveless waterfall jacket. Ever since they've been in style I've wanted to buy one. I love this colour and I haven't seen it anywhere else. I think this would be gorgeous over a grey and white stripy top and white or denim jeans depending on what wash you were going for. You can shop this here

I got so excited when I saw these jeans. I think they are every girls dream come true. 


These Salsa Carrie Push In Skinny Jeans are designed to enhance your figure. They are designed with a hip-hugging waist to really emphasize for curves and give you shape as well as giving you a flatter tummy as they have a built in panel to hold you in. They are made to make you feel amazing. They can be worn for day time or night time events. Dressed up with heels or worn casually during the day with pumps. They are available in a wide range of colours and styles. You can shop these ones here


A lot of the dresses on this site are aimed at the more mature lady. But I think they are gorgeous ans perfect for ladies day and the races or for a summer wedding. This dress really stood out to me with the delicate gold overlay over the green. This dress is eye catching and could be worn to many different occasions in the years to come. Its a keeper. You can shop it here 

So, there you have it my Memories Boutique Wishlist. You can head over to their website using any of the highlighted links above. I just listed a few of the staple wardrobe pieces that I loved I could have kept coming but I didn't want to overwhelm you! 

I also have very exciting news! 

Memories Boutique are offering all of my super lovely Bella and Vogue readers 10% off online when they check out using the discount code: 'bellavogue' this offer ends on the 31st of May so make sure to use it while you can. I really hope you enjoyed this post and really enjoy the 10% off. If you buy anything I listed above or anything else from Memories Boutique  I'd love to know. Those jeans and waterfall jackets are AMAZING! Just saying! 



So guys until next time

Stylishly yours...x 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue  















  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig