Wednesday 27 May 2015

Raw Cacao Shake Recipe



Hi Everyone! 

Earlier on today I posted the above picture on social media and I got inundated with girls and guys asking for the recipe of my Raw Cacao Shakes. I know that there is nothing worse then when your craving something sweet or chocolate but you are trying to be healthy. So what's a girl to do? Look for an alternative. The Raw Cacao shakes are completely refined sugar, gluten and dairy fee. They are filled with nutrients and are only made with natural ingredients! 

Recipe 

(2 Servings) 

2 Bananas 
Coconut Milk 
1 Table spoon of Raw Cacao powder 

I used the Nutribullet  for this recipe but you can use any juicer you have at home.  

Follow me on Instagram @bellaandvogue Twitter @KerrieAnne_ox and Facebook @Bella and Vogue-Blog for recipes, workout motivation, beauty, fashion and much much more! 

Now, sit back and enjoy! 

Yum! x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig