Sunday 1 November 2015

Weekend Wishlist

(Image: Pinterest)


Hi Everybody! 

I hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoyed Halloween. I didn't go out last night as I was feeling run down and a bit under the weather. Instead I had a pamper night and caught up on some work and blogging. Today was a family day. My sister had a football match so we went to watch that and then we had dinner. I will spend the evening blogging, watching the X Factor and Keeping up with the Kardashian's. As well as some online shopping! Which I am doing right now and has inspired me to do a weekend wishlist. 

The infamous Bando agenda's are finally back in stock on the Hippenings website thanks to Laura Cunningham. As soon as I heard they were back in, I had to get one. I ordered the Bando 'Ringleader' which is cream and gold. I can't wait for it to arrive. Its gorgeous! Everything on the website is gorgeous. It is the perfect website for any stationary loving girl out there. You can buy the one I purchased here.

(Image: Hippenings)

I love the Olympus Pen camera. A friend of mine told me about it a few weeks ago and ever since I've seen it advertised everywhere in magazines, online as well as a lot of pictures from bloggers on Instagram and Pinterest. I've heard that it is a brilliant camera and perfect for outfit posts. Have any of you's tried it or own it? I'd love to know what you think. I also love that it is cream and gold. My favourite colours at the moment. 

(Image: Pinterest)


Charlotte Tilbury  is definitely huge on the blogger scene at the moment. From Rosie, to Grace, to Joanne  the brand is getting high reviews all round. I have never tried any of the range but I am dying too. Everything looks beautiful. The eye shadows are really pigmented and there is a wide range a pallets available in Brown Thomas .

(Image: Pinterest)

Of course the obsession continues... nude duster coats. I just love them. So easy to wear and if you buy in a neutral colour it will go with everything. I love this one from Boohoo.

(Image:Pinterest)


I was in London with some of my friends in April. You can read about our trip herehere and here. Ever since I have been dying to go back. I would love to go before Christmas to shop and take in the atmosphere. 



What have you all been up too for the weekend? If you like any of the items mentioned in this post I'd love to know. I also have a competition running on my Facebook page, so make sure to check that out. The winner will be announced on Wednesday! 

Have a brilliant week! 

Your stylishly 

Kerrie x 

Bella and Vogue 




  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig