Tuesday 10 May 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 11


Week 11 is here which means we are that bit closer to summer! I am really happy with my health and fitness at the moment and so excited for the summer season to begin. Over the last 11 weeks I have been working hard to eat better, exercise more and to feel more confident. What I have learnt over this time is how small positive changes everyday make such a huge impact on your life. One of my biggest let downs was my coffee addiction and finally I have nipped that in the bud  and I feel so much better. This really proved to me how important your mindset is, you really can do any thing you want if you put your mind too it. I know so many successful people say it and really believe it. Before I really understood it and used it I thought it was something that crazy people believed in. How ignorant was I? Mindfulness goes hand in hard with health and exercise. If your mindset isn't right then nothing in your life will go right. So if you do one thing this week please try to be more positive and you will see amazing results in every area of you life. 


Mindset

Some days aren't going to be your best days. You may be tired or just not feeling yourself. I know sometimes it seems easier said than done but you need to be strong enough to get through it. Try lifting your mood by writing down what you are grateful for. This will instantly lift your mood. Decide that you want to let go of what is bothering you. Than focus on all of lives little miracles remember some of the things we take for granted other people are praying for.

Inner Beauty

I have become obsessed with smoothies and juices. I made a delicious banana and peanut butter one last week and it was so delicious. This week my focus is on green juices. I want to add spirulina to them in the morning for an extra health kick. I have also become more adventurous with my food trying new recipes and dishes. Which I will be sharing with you in the coming weeks.

Outer Beauty

- Monday: Confession time! This post is a day late and I didn't get my workout in! The day started off perfect. I was organizing blog post's for the week and than had to go out and do a few jobs. When I came home my Granny had fallen and hit her head. She was dizzy, felt unwell and her head and face was badly bruised. We ended up spending the day in A&E but thankfully she is perfect. It was late when I got home so I knew I wouldn't get my workout in. So I just took it as a rest day and went to publish this post, unfortunately something went wrong with our wifi so I couldn't add the finishing touches or publish it. I'm so sorry for the delay. But hopefully I will be more organised next time. 

- Tuesday: A fresh start. This morning I stretched for about 10 minutes and did a little warm up before walking/jogging for 30 minutes on the treadmill. This evening is all about abs. I over indulged over the weekend a little and feel rather fluffy today. I will complete the ab challenge which is a free app on your iPhone or Android as well as completing my own at home circuits which I've mentioned before. You can check them out here and here.

- Wednesday: Today is all about getting back on track. I will walk/jog on the treadmill for 30 minutes. In the evening I will do kettle bells for 45 minutes and then do about a 30 minute ab session. 

- Thursday: Today I will start my day with the Tone It Up  Fat Burning Treadmill Workout. I love this workout as it really gets your heart rate pumping and builds your stamina. In the evening I will do more abs and my favorite workout DVD Kim Kardashian Amazing Abs Body Sculpt

- Friday: Today I will jog for 30 minutes on the treadmill and in the evening do one hour kettle bell circuit including abs. 

- Saturday: In the morning I will walk for one hour either outside or on the treadmill. I will then do Pilates and some core in the evening. 



Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x    

  

  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig