Monday 30 May 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 14


As we are approaching the end of 'The Body Confidence Series' I have realized just how much I love exercise. I wake up every morning feeling happy and content looking forward to my morning workout. My entire outlook on working out has changed. I used to see going to the gym as a chore more so than a luxury. It has changed me as a person, I feel more confident in myself and have a much more positive outlook on life. It helps me to stay focused and to challenge myself. When I first began exercising I never thought I would get to this point but than again I never knew how exhilarating it is to look after your body. You and I have a choice every single day to look after our bodies. So why not make positive changes everyday to improve your health. As the saying goes 'Your health is your wealth', it is not something that should be taken for granted. 



Mindset

As I mentioned my mindset has drastically improved since starting to exercise on a regular basis. I find myself looking on the brighter side of life no matter how tough things may be, I am a lot calmer and if a negative experience comes along it doesn't phase me. I look for the positives and if there isn't one I just move on and don't give the negativity a second thought.

Inner Beauty

My diet has always been where I fall down but just like exercise I feel myself reaching for the healthy option automatically. I don't really crave sugary snacks anymore but if I do I opt for a protein bar or a raw caoco bar.

Outer Beauty

Lately I have really been enjoying my morning jog. As you know I was never really interested in running and much preferred weights. So I set a goal for myself to be able to run 5k without stopping and time myself. At the moment I am doing it in 28 minutes but I really want to get it down to as low as I can. I think this is also a good tip for staying motivated by competing with yourself. 

What are your workout plans this week? 

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie x 


   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig