Monday 6 June 2016

Living A Balanced Lifestyle




We have officially reached the final week of 'The Body Confidence Series', to be honest I am really going to miss this but not to worry because I have a lot of exciting fitness posts and collaborations coming up which I am really looking forward to and I think you will really enjoy them too. The weather has finally gotten a lot warmer which means a lot less clothes and lots of bikini's.

 I am still not 100% confident wearing a bikini but I feel a lot better about my body then I did before I started working out. I think exercising in general gives you a certain amount of confidence whether you have lost weight or not. I think that once you get into a routine and learn to love exercise and eating healthy the weight loss just comes and you get so sucked into that lifestyle. I used to go out a lot when I was younger but now that doesn't interest me as much as working out and looking after my body. I really enjoy it and I don't feel like i'm depriving myself in any form. I'll eat cake and pudding if I feel like it and not feel guilty. I just eat these things in moderation. When i'm in the gym I will compete with myself and not with others. I always try to run faster, lift heavier or do an extra circuit. I don't do it for anyone else but me. 

I make my workouts fun and enjoy trying new and exciting healthy recipes. I really enjoy this lifestyle and it makes me very happy. We always hear the phrase balanced lifestyle and that is something I am always striving for. I want my life to be happy, healthy and positive in every area. There is no rule book explaining to you how to live a balanced lifestyle, so simply find your own happiness and work with that. I think the majority of us go through phases when we are extremely dedicated to the gym and then slightly lose interest for a while but that is all part of the journey. 

As we get older we charge and our prioritize change. It's important to constantly adapt your life in order to achieve your goals and to ensure you stay happy, positive and motivated. Finding your own happiness is the key to living and balanced lifestyle. 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig