Monday 27 June 2016

Race Week Launch Party At The Nox Hotel


Race Week in Galway always brings such a buzz and excitement to the city and I couldn't have imagined any better way to start it than in Galway's newest hotel - The Nox Hotel. There has been a lot of hype about this hotel ever since it opened all over social media and I was dying to see what it was like. I am so happy to say that it did not disappoint. It has a super cool vibe and stylish interiors. It  is extremely modern but still has a really chilled out and relaxing atmosphere. Its safe to say I am a huge fan already. 


The event kicked of with a Cocktail Reception ahead of the fashion show. I met Shona from Sho Style and Emma from The Fashion Chair in the hotel lobby and made our way to the reserved blogger area. I caught up with some of my favourite blogger friends and met some new ones. We chatted about all things blogger related and sat in awe looking at all the fashion. Everyone made such at effort for the event and paid attention to every last detail. The event was held in aid of Galway Autism Partnership, so it was lovely to see so many people come and show some support. 



We sat front row at the fashion show. The perfect location to capture the style. Born Clothing was worn by Roza Model Agency and styled by Tess Purcell Fashion StylistPeter Mark professionals styled the models hair and Urban Decay make up artists did the models make up. Tess shared her top styling tips for ladies day at the races while milliner Fiona Mangan talked about choosing the perfect hat and how to style it. One of the make up artists from Urban Decay did a make up demo creating the perfect ladies day look. 



The event was really fun. It was the perfect girly evening. I had so much fun and didn't want the night to end. I had to attend another event early the next morning so unfortunately I was unable to make it to the after party but I would have loved to have stayed longer as I heard that everyone had a really good time. I am really looking forward to going back and exploring more of the hotel sometime soon.

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie x  




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig