Friday 2 January 2015

Fit & Fabulous: The Gymbunnies Fashion Must Haves!

The Gymbunnies Fashion Must Haves!



Hi Gymbunnies,


How is everyone? I hope you all had a fabulous New Years and celebrated in style! Yesterday I posted a list of some of my New Years Resolutions, one of which was to get back on track with my health and fitness routine. I was doing very well up until December and it when down hill from there. But I am now ready to get back on track. So I am starting off this series with my fashion must haves for working out. I love workout clothes and there is so much choice out there now and all very affordable. The is really no excuse not to get fit and healthy.I think you feel confident when you look good and when you've got new clothes to wear it will motivate you to work out even more.



My first choice of workout clothes are these Freddy WR.UP Shaping Effect Low Waist Ankle Length Capri Pants. They also come with this gorgeous blue top. I recently bought the shorter length capri pants with a yellow top and I absolutely love them, they are such good quaility and make your bum look amazing. I bought size small and they fit perfectly and in the waist band it has special material to help keep them up when working out. I will do a full review on these during the week. They cost 59.90EUR and are available online on http://www.freddy.com/cee_en/


I love this sports bra, it is pretty and pink and would look really cute sticking out a little bit under a black or grey workout top. It is on sale to for only 17.50EUR. It is very important to wear a sports that fits you properly not only for comfort but also for support. You can buy it online here http://www.adidas.ie/



I think this Nike tank top is perfect for working out, I have it and its so comfortable. It is fitted but its stretchy and it doesn't slide up when working out which is a big plus. It can be worn on it own or under a running top. You can buy it here http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pd/epic-running-tank-top/pid-10223747/pgid-10295279 for 41 EUR 





This hoodie is perfect for wearing over your workout clothes heading to and from the GYM. It is warm and comfy and the color is gorgeous. You can buy it here http://www.lifestylesports.com/en/restofworld/tops/womens-club-full-zip-hoody/invt/61021943 for 40 EUR



As I was browsing through all the sports shops online, I came across these pink and purple Asics Women GT 2000 2 runners, I think there really pretty. I think I just might treat myself to a pair. You can buy them online from Lifestyle Sports for 115.00EUR (All the motivation I need!)

I really hoped you enjoyed!

Happy Shopping!

Lots of Love!

Kerrie Anne

Bella and Vogue x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig