Monday 12 January 2015

The Fashion Department: What I Wore!

What I Wore: Shopping Trip in Galway!





"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway!" - Coco Chanel 


Hi Guys! 

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend! I am back again with my very first Fashion Post - "What I Wore!!" I love fashion and am  a self confessed shopaholic, I can't leave without buying something! For example I went to Galway yesterday with my family and my Mum wanted to go to Terryland to go to Dunnes Stores, I swore last time I was in there with her I would never go in again as she too is a shopaholic and wouldn't leave the home decor department. By the time we got to Galway yesterday I wanted to get some fresh air and freshen myself up so I went into the bathroom in Dunnes to fix my make - up. The two of us ended up spending an hour in there and I bought a candle and two pretty notebooks from the Carolyn Donnelly collection! They are gorgeous though!

Now lets get on to what I wore on such a fabulous shopping trip! ;) 





I decided to go with this winter monochrome look, I love the black Fedora it is a perfect piece to finish off any out fit and you look so much more stylish when wearing it. I got mine for 8 Eur in Penneys! 

This one from River Island is just like it: 



You can buy this one using the link below, it is also in a gorgeous beige colour which I think I will buy! 



The monochrome cape with the faux fur collar I am wearing is from River Island they have sold out but you can get it in grey check which I think would be perfect with jeans and a pair of boots.

















The black leather look pants I am wearing are from New Look you can buy ones like them here >>>http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/womens/trousers-and-shorts/cameo-rose-black-triple-button-trousers-_332850401





I have worn these boots so much it's crazy they are so comfortable and go with almost everything!  

No outfit is complete without a handbag of course, my handbag was from River Island but they have sold out. I love this tote though which you can buy here >>> http://eu.riverisland.com/women/bags--purses/shopper--tote-bags/Black-quilted-structured-tote-bag-660817


So there you have it my very first 'Outfit of the day' post, I really hope you liked it and got some style inspiration, if so let me know. 

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig