Monday 19 January 2015

Fit & Fabulous: My fitness routine introduction, rambles and more...

My fitness routine introduction, rambles and more...



Hi guys! 

Okay, so today did not go to plan at all. Last night I blogged a few fitness tips on 'Fit & Fabulous: How to bounce back after the silly season...' you can read about it here: http://bellaandvogue.blogspot.ie/2015/01/fit-fabulous-how-to-bounce-back-after.html 

At the end of this post I said that I would start a health and fitness diary bringing you through my day to day workouts and exercises, meal plans, recipes, inspiration and motivation. Last night I was all ready to get started. Shortly after I had finished the post I felt oddly tired and went to bed. When I woke up this morning I was full of the flu, it was -3 and snowing. Not the best start to a health and fitness diary. After resting all day and drinking loads of hot drinks I feel a lot better, I spent the day thinking about blog post and I have decided not to do a fitness diary as I think it might bore all of my lovely readers to much, as some of days I might do a few exercises the same. It might be very repetitive. So I have decided to do a general over few of my daily diet and exercise routine. If I learn something new or change my workouts I will fill you in as well as trying to help you guys stay motivated by posting on twitter and instagram. :) 



I also forgot to mention my internet connect today was terrible. The only site that would load all day was instagram and even posting a picture on there was hard enough! Anyway tomorrow can only get better... :)

Stay tuned for my new post
The Fashion Department: My River Island Haul
Lots of love 
Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig