Monday 26 January 2015

The Beauty Department: Liz Earle Eyebright & Superskin Concentrate Review

Liz Earle Eyebright & Superskin Concentrate Review

Hi Beauties,

I'm back again with another review from the Liz Earle skincare range. The more I try products from this brand the more I fall in love with it. About a month ago I ordered my 'Skin Care Essentials kit', which you usually get the eau so wonderful Cleanse & Polish cleanser, the skin tonic and the daily moisturizer plus a full size free gift and two muslin clothes which are amazing on you skin. All of this comes to about 56 Eur so it is great value. Lately though they have been sneaking in two free gifts which they don't tell you about, or maybe i'm just special and they send me two free gifts! Haha! ;) 



The first free gift I got in this kit was the 'Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion' . I tried this lotion when I was in school studying for my exams. I used to use it on my eyes when I was tired so mainly in the mornings but you can use it as often as you want to to refresh you eyes during the day, you can use it as make up remover and you can also apply a few drops to two cotton pads and lie down and relax for 5/10 minutes. This will leave you feeling soothed and revitalized. It contains natual active ingredients including, which hazel, aloe vera, and cornflower. This lotion is also lovely to use in the summer when its really hot out, you can leave it in the fridge or if you suffer from hay fever it is also very cooling on the eyes. 



Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate was the second gift I received. The Superskin range is usually for more mature skin but its never to late to start. This is a facial oil which plumps, smooths and rebalances the look and feel of your skin. I was utterly amazed at the difference it made to my skin. I applied it at night before going to bed and when i woke up the next morning my skin was so clear and fresh looking and was also so soft to touch. I love it and would definitely recommend trying it. This product smells amazing too. The main ingredients in it are organic rosehip oil, argan oil, neroli oil and natural source of vitamin E. The only thing that put me off this product was when I first began to use it, it was hard to get the oil out as it is a roller ball action but the more often I used it it softened up and now I use it almost every night. 



Over all I'm loving these products and can't wait to try more from the Liz Earle Skincare range.  

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you try out any of these products let me know what you think. Here is a link to my first review on the Liz Earle Skincare range if you are in the mood for reading lots of reviews



and here is a link to my top skincare tips if you want to have a look and them too :) 




Liz Earle Skincare can be bought in John Lewis in the UK, Boots in The Liffey Valley and online for us Irish. Post and packaging is also free and the products are delievered in less than a week, you can buy them here:


So until next time

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig