Thursday 23 April 2015

April Topshop Look Book - S/S15 Dresses

Topshop - S/S15 Pastel Dresses Wishlist


At the moment I am crushing on Topshop. I was browsing the online store today and decided to put together this look book, to show you all how I would style the dresses and to give you some inspiration on how to style some outfits you all ready own. I adore pastel colours. I think they are so elegant and feminine. I also really like the dress overlay look, its so chic and expensive looking. I can imagine the style icon Victoria Beckham wearing this trend. I am a huge fan of Victoria, her style is so effortlessly classy. 




My Topshop wishlist & style look book 



This powder blue/ lilac colour is so big this S/S15 be it dresses, bags, shoes or nails I think its here to stay and I'm loving it!
 You can shop it here 

The Sunglasses are from ELOQUII.Com which you can buy here but you can also get one's just like them in Primark nationwide.

The bag is from Newlook, I really like dusky pink and nude with this colour dress and the bag is so cute I have it in coral! You can shop it here

The sandals are from Monsoon, I think they are gorgeous and the will go with all your outfits with the two tone gold and silver design, a must for Summer.You can shop them here


I adore tea dresses, I think they are so cute and are perfect for during the day or you can dress them up and wear them out to dinner or an event. You can shop it here

I love nude heels they are perfect with almost every outfit. I definitely think investing in a good pair of nude heels really are a staple in every girls closet. You can shop these here

The blazer is from House of Fraser, again another staple piece from SS15 You can shop it here

This nude watch is from Aldo. You can shop it here 



This white dress is my favourite on the site. It is so expersive looking but really its very affordable. You can shop it here

I have a penchant for coats and blazers, I adore this rose bud pink one from Newlook. You can shop it  here

The shoes are Christian Louboutin are can be bought in Barney's for all my American readers! :) You can shop them here both online and in store. For my readers who do not have Barney's or are unable to order online Brown Thomas also has them! 

Micheal Kors bags are huge right now. I really like this one its  very different to the everyday tan and black totes. Although i still do love them! This one is from Lanecrawford online and in store. You can shop it here It is also available in Brown Thomas The Galway store do not have this colour in stock but they can order it in for you and you will have it in less than a week. 



Here is the white overlay dress mentioned above in baby pink. I really like it. Its so cute and girly. You can shop it here

This minty colour blazer is from Newlook. I love the pop of colour with this dress. You can shop it here

The shoes are from Aldo. I think they are the perfect height to be worn for every day where, not to low and not to high. Perfect for office wear or with a pair of jeans. You can shop them here


This dress is also from Topshop, I really like this laid back look. It is perfect for chilly at home on a really hot day or even for a quick trip into town or a barbecue. You can shop it here

The bag is from Forever 21, it really is a casual everyday bag but you can fit so much in because its really big. You can shop the bag here

The sandals are from Newlook, I really love them. I bought some last summer and got so much wear out of them and they are still as good as new. You can shop them here




This blue/lilac dress is the same as the white and pink one. Which ones your fav? You can shop it here 

The white watch is also from Topshop, I love it. It would be perfect with a tan. You can shop it here

The pink blazer is from House of Fraser. It is so versatile, it can be worn all summer long dressed up or dressed down over jeans, a skirt or even a dress. You can shop it here

The white barely there shoes are from Newlook. You can shop them here

I really hope you enjoyed this post and get some inspiration for styling your own outfits.

To keep up to date with all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle related make sure to follow me on all my social media accounts. 

You can follow me on instagram at @bellaandvogue, twitter at @KerrieAnne_ox and facebook at @Bella and Vogue-Blog

Until next time...

Love 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig