Wednesday 8 April 2015

London Edition: What I packed in my travel beauty bag!

What I packed in my travel beauty bag!

Hi Guys! 

So yesterday I posted about what I packed in my carry-on bag for my recent trip to London so today I'm posting about what I brought in my travel beauty bag. I know only to well how hard it is to travel light and still try to look nice. I am, well I used to be a disaster when it came to packing beauty products I would always pack way to much even though it would be under the 100mls security used to ask me how many people were travelling with me and was some of my make-up their's of course I would tell them it was! ;) So over the past few years of travelling I have really learnt how to really cut my beauty and makeup products down. 



Okay, so the very first thing I always pack in my beauty bag has to be my cleanser, toner and moisturizer - Liz Earle of course! I have very sensitive skin so if I left make-up on over night I would be covered in eczema the next day, so skincare is a must for me. I was sent the travel size cleanse and polish as a free gift from my last Liz Earle order and I bought travel size containers in Penneys so that I could pour the larger size products into them so that they would be travel friendly. The set of travel size containers were only 1.50EUR and you got a little clear bag with them in which you could also use for travelling. I also brought a packet of cotton wool and two muslin face cloths. 



What make-up did I bring?

1. Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation
2. Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
3. Sleek MakeUp Brow Kit 
4. Sleek MakeUp Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette
5. L'Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara
6. Seventeen Instant Glow Medium Bronze Bronzing powder
7. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche LeKohl eyeliner pencil
8. NYX Lipstick in shade Stawberry Milk
9. NYX Lipstick in shade Chic Red 
10. NYX Butter Gloss in shade Creme Brulee

I didn't bring any eye shadow with me as most of my eye shadow palettes are big and bulky and then I would have to bring more makeup brushes with me. My Victoria Secrets makeup bag pictured above is full of makeup brushes! I think bringing a few different colored lipsticks instead of eye shadow palettes will make you look like you've put a lot of work into your look but you will half the time and the space in you carry-on bag!



So that is everything I packed in my travel beauty/makeup bag I hope this post is as helpful as my last post. Here is a link to my last post http://bellaandvogue.blogspot.ie/2015/04/london-edition-what-i-packed-in-my.html I know a few girls have contacted me telling me that they found this post helpful for not only going on holidays but also for a night away, its always good to down size, so I hope this post helps you too and you enjoyed the read! 

Thank you so much again for all of your support it really means a lot to me so Thank you! 

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig