Tuesday 28 April 2015

Beauty Review - Rimmel London Lasting Finish with Comfort Serum Review!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish with Comfort Serum Review!





Hi Everyone! 

I hope you are all having a good week. For about a month now I have been trying out Rimmel London Lasting Finish foundation with comfort serum and I really like it. It is a full coverage foundation which really does cover all blemishes as you can see in the picture below, I have a breakout on my chin and you really wouldn't notice unless you zoomed right in. It is a long lasting foundation and states on the bottle that it last 25 hours. I haven't left it on that long to see but it certainly lasts all day with no need to top up during the day. I am a beauty therapist and at work I would be on the go all day with no time to touch up my make-up so this foundation is perfect for the working girl and busy Mums on the go. The shade I like to use is number 201 classic beige which is perfect is you have sallow skin or are wearing fake tan. This foundation is perfect for people with dry skin as is does not make the skin even dryer and has a lovely dewy finish which I love. It comes with a pump lid and in a  glass bottle. I love that it comes with a pump lid because it doesn't cause you to use to much. I use about one pump, which covers my entire face and doesn't make me look like I'm caked in make up. It has SPF25 which is another reason why I really love it and it doesn't leave a hint of white like some foundations do which contain SPF.This foundation can be bought online in Boots here and pharmacies nation wide. 


I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried this foundation or buy it after reading my review I would love to know your thoughts! 

If you haven't already follow me on instagram @bellaandvogue or twitter @ KerrieAnne_xo

Thanks so much again for reading!

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig