Monday 6 July 2015

Fit & Fabulous Series Week 4





'When you feel like quitting, think about why you started!'

Happy Motivational Monday Beauties! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was a busy one. But thankfully I still got my workouts in. As mentioned in my previous 'Fit & Fabulous' post, I am working full time and longer days over the next couple of weeks so I miss my usual fitness class. But that's okay because sometimes switching up your routine does you the world of good. Instead of neglecting my workouts I have created my own that I can do at home. Of course taking parts that I have learnt from classes too. I do not believe in weighing myself any more as when I was younger and trying to lose weight I would be very hard on myself if I gained a pound or my weight stayed the same. That is why now I am taking weekly shots this way I can really see the difference. 


'When I'm dripping in sweat I feel like a BAD ASS!' 

My goals for this week are: 

1. Increase my water intake, (I have been terrible this week and have really noticed the difference.)
2. Cut out the coffee, I'm really finding this hard. If  any of you have any ideas on how I can do this please feel free to let me know! 
3. Eat as clean and green as possible!
4. Avoid snacking between meals and get into a better routine. 
5. Continue with my ab and squat challenge. 
6. Work on my love-handles!


'Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happier!'  

Even though I am missing my very intense kettle bell and circuit classes I am happy to say that I am still seeing results from working out at home. I do think I would see more if I was in class but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I am craving going back to the gym but I know I will workout even harder when I return. On the plus side though, I am loving the ab and squat challenge I downloaded on my IPhone. I can really see definition lines on my tummy and the abs are peeking, my glutes feel strong and my booty is tighter and higher!



'Fail to prepare... Prepare to fail!' 


 We are four weeks into the 'Fit & Fabulous Series' and I am really enjoying it so far. I have always loved fitness but my interest in taking care of my body is getting bigger. Not only because of the results I am seeing but the way I am feeling. As most of you know I am a Beauty and Complementary Therapist so I know well how to look after the well being of your body and mind but now I want to further my knowledge on how the food we eat and the exercise we do effects our mind and body. I would love if any of my readers are Nutritionists or Personal Trainers/Fitness Instructors would give me some advice on where to start or any courses or workshops coming up that would be beneficial to attend.

So guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and are enjoying the 'Fit & Fabulous Series' so far. If you have any questions, requests or recommendations please feel free to contact me on facebook at Bella and Vogue-Blog, instagram at bellaandvogue or twitter at KerrieAnne_ox 


Until next time... 

Your Stylishly 

Bella and Vogue x 

Kerrie Anne x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig