Monday 27 July 2015

Fit & Fabulous Series Week 7



Happy Motivation Monday Fit & Fabulous Followers! 

I hope you had a happy a successful week last week and are enjoying the series so far. So last week was all about bouncing back on track so this week is all about staying focused and moving forward. This week I really want to concentrate on my diet. I want to make a conscious effort to ensure that I am eating as healthy as possible. My plan is to eat small regular meals throughout the day. Ensuring that I get all the right vitamins and nutrients in order to have a healthy and happy body. I am going to make sure I drink enough water daily about 2/3 liters. Last week I did increase my intake but didn't drink as much as I would like too. I want to cut out coffee completely. I am still finding this hard but find that drinking herbal teas are helping with my craving. Especially the Fabuloss Detox Tea Morning Boost. 




Last week I made it to 3 classes in the gym that I go to. I was happy about this because I reached my goal. It felt so good to be back at class after missing it the week before due to having the flu. I hope to attend 3 times again this week as I am still recovering and don't want to over do it. I got some cardio in by going for a short run on Friday and Saturday and walked my dog on Sunday. Its all about baby steps but I know I'll get there. This week my plans for working out are the same as last week. I will attend circuits tomorrow and Thursday and on Wednesday I will go to kettle bell class. A lot of you were asking what gym I attend. It is called Ultra Fit Studios and it is in Castlebar in Co. Mayo. I pay 50Eur a month. At the moment there is a special on where you get unlimited classes on circuits, kettle bells and spinning as well as free use of the gym. I love this gym, its like none other I've been too and all the trainers are amazing. You can check out the website here 




What workouts have you got up to this week? Do you have any tips or advice about getting back on track? If so I would love to know. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and messages. I am more than happy to hear from you and am open to any feedback, advice or any requests you may have for topics for blog posts. 


Thank you for reading! 

Until next time...

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie 

Bella and Vogue x  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig