Sunday 23 August 2015

Fall For Fashion - My Autumn Wardrobe Staples



Autumn is my favorite time of year when it comes to style and fashion. I just love been super cozy in a fluffy jumper or super stylish in a sophisticated mac. Don't get me wrong I still love all the floral's and frills that summer brings. But I just find it easier to style autumn outfits. The sales are now on in all the shops and we can see the 'winter woollies', making an appearance. I know it can be really daunting going into a new season with new trends and magazines every where telling you what's in and what's out - So I decided to put together a collection of 'My Autumn Staples', that are practical and more or less in every year just tweaked a little. 

1. Jumpers 

I adore fine knit jumpers. I find them so easy to wear and you can layer them up  on colder days without been to bulky or you can wear them on there own on the warmer days and still look stylish. My favorite place for jumpers at the moment is H&M. They have so many to choose from all in different styles and knits.





This v-neck grey jumper comes in a variety of different colors so you can pick which color suits you best. I think this would be gorgeous worn off one shoulder over a pair of distressed jeans and a pair of comfy runners. Perfect for been comfy and casual at home or for running errands. You can buy this jumper here



The above two jumpers can be found on the same link on the H&M website. I think they are so cute. The navy polka dot one would be gorgeous on blondes. The grey stripy one gives a tom boy vibe which I love but unfortunately doesn't suit me. But I do love it! You can shop them both here 


This pretty little jumper here is definitely more my style. It is slightly cropped so shorter than most jumpers. It has trumpet sleeves and pretty detail on the sleeves and across the bottom of the top. It is also available in black and is only 10 euro. You can shop it here

2. Trench Coats 

Trench coats are also very on trend every year I really like these two from New Look








They are perfect for wearing to work over your uniform or over jeans for running into town or meeting the girls for coffee. Trench coats can also be dressed up and worn to meeting etc... I love them and these two are very affordable for the amount of wear you will get out of them and you will have them for years. You can buy them here and here

3. Jeans 

No wardrobe would be complete without a good pair of jeans. You don't need to spend a fortune on them either to be stylish as long as you find a pair that you love and suits you that is all that matters. I am a huge fan of Molly High Rise Jeggings from River Island. They look like regular jeans but are so soft and so comfy. I just love them. I have them in light blue, grey and black. I can honestly say I get so much wear out of them and don't feel the need to get changed out of them into pajamas as soon as I get in the door. They also have a 4 way stretch fabric to hold you in and give you a better shape. What more could you ask for. I have my eye on the dark wash pair. 



I think they will be gorgeous worn with Chelsea boots or brogues. You can shop them here They are also available in black, which I already have and you can shop them here. These two washes are perfect for A/W.  

4. Scarves and Snoods 



Over sized scarves are a must for autumn not only are they practical for a cover up or to keep you warm they are perfect for pulling an outfit together. If you are unsure of what color to go for try sicking to neutrals if you don't have one specific outfit in mind. Try colors such as grey, cream, tan, brown or black. You can buy the one pictured above here

5. Hats 

Fedora hats are perfect for dressing up any outfit. I love them and it looks like they are going to be huge again this A/W. This one is from River Island, you can buy it  here.


6. Boots & Brogues

Beige suede tassel heeled ankle boots here


Nude pink patent lace up brogues here

Black metallic heel ankle boots here 

Boots and brogues are perfect this time of year for making the transition from our summer sandles and ballet pumps. The above three pairs are for everyday or for work. I love them and the list could have been a lot longer there are so many in the shops now so get shopping before they are all gone. 

7. Handbags 

No outfit is complete without that perfect handbag and the shops are always full of them. River Island is my favorite place to shop for handbags and of course Penney's has a great selection too. 

You can't go wrong with a tan tote so when I saw this one I just fell in love. You can shop it here


I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. If so, or if you buy any of the items I have listed, I would love to know. What are you autumn staples? 

Until next time... 

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x 



















    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig