Monday 31 August 2015

Fit and Fabulous Series | Week 12



Hi Guys! 

I hope you are all having a lovely Monday. I can't believe we have come to the last week of our 'Fit and Fabulous Series', but don't worry there are plenty more fitness posts to come and it has already been requested to do an other series. So I'm excited to get started on that. In the mean time I have so many reviews to catch up on. I don't know where these weeks are going too, can you believe its the 1st of September tomorrow! 



Last week I mentioned that I injured my leg during one of my kettle bell classes, which caused me to post last weeks post a day late. I then some how injured my knee on my other leg causing it to be inflamed and very painful. So last week was a disaster when it came to my fitness and healthy eating. I took the week off to rest my knee. But I didn't make the most healthy choices when it came to my diet. I am so disappointed with myself but this week I am going to get back on it. 

I do not want to injure my knee or cause more damage so I am going to be very careful when exercising. I am going to stick to doing three classes this week. Two circuits and one kettle bell. I am going to concentrate on my core by doing my at home ab routine which you can read about here as well as the 30 Day Ab Challenge which is a free to download in the app store. 



I really want to get back into healthy eating and drinking loads of water. After a week of unhealthy eating and not drinking enough water my skin is super dehydrated and is breaking out. I am more determined now than ever to get healthier. Not only for my body but also my mind. I miss working out and am craving going back to class tomorrow. I find that when you are exercising and eating better you feel so much more confident and happy about your self. 



I am so glad you all enjoyed the 'Fit and Fabulous Series' and I am so looking forward to the next one. I am so happy that I helped to motivate some of you and helped you out along the way. I wanted to also thank you for all of your positive feedback. Your input helped to make the series what it is and I am so grateful for that. I love to hear from you and am always happy to help!


Until next time...

Your Stylishly 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig