Monday 10 August 2015

Fit & Fabulous Series | Week 9



Hi Everyone! 

Happy Motivation Monday! How are you all? I hope you had a brilliant weekend. Mine was a busy one. I was exhausted when I got up this morning but its a brand new week with lots to do, so we've got to keep moving forward. What did you guys get up to? 




This week I have my week organized and am prioritizing my classes. So this week I will do six classes in the gym. I will be mixing it up so it wont get boring. I did a kettlebell class this evening it was really tough, but I loved it. It's crazy how exercise effects your mind and body. I always feel so focused and at peace when I finish a good workout. It makes you want to do it more. During this week I will do, circuits, spinning and an other kettlebell class. As well as bringing in some cardio myself out side of classes.



 I mentioned last week how I like doing the ToneItUp.com Fat Burning Treadmill Workout, you can read about it here. I find this workout really good for getting your heart rate going first thing in the morning. It is also really good if your training for a mini marathon. As you get a variety of high intensity sprints from 30-45 seconds to jogs and walks for 1-2 minutes. I will continue to eat as healthy as I possibly can. Preparing meals the night before to ensure that I don't have to make unhealthy choices. I also want to work on my protein levels. I'll be including Quest Protein Bars, protein shakes and Glenisk High Protein Yogurts. 


Have any of you tried any protein shakes? If so which ones would you recommend? I'd love to hear your suggestions. I was think of doing a post on sample meals plans this week. Is that something you would be interested in? If so let me know on any of my social media accounts or comment below. 


Until next time...

Your Stylishly

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig