Saturday 2 January 2016

Saturday Night Pamper Night | Create your own at home spa



Now that the holidays are coming to an end I think we are all in need of a cozy night in to truly pamper ourselves and to de-stress after the busy few weeks in the run up to Christmas and all the celebrations over Christmas. I love having pamper nights in and much prefer them to nights out! Its such a treat and doesn't need to cost a fortune and what better than doing it in the comfort of your home. I begin my pamper night in by lightening my favourite scented candles. If I am having a bath I light them all around the tub. I put on the heating ensuring that then bathroom is really warm. Spa's are always so hot. I start my pamper session by brushing my teeth and giving myself a facial.



Facial 
Recently I have been using Bioderma Sensibio H2O as a pre-cleanse to remove my eye make up such as stubborn mascara and eyeliner. I then do my second cleanse using two pumps of La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Milk. Love this! For toner I use Lush Eau Roma Water , also a huge fan of this! I exfoliate using Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator and then use either Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask or Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask which ever my skin needs. If I am having a bath I will get into the bath with the mask on and leave it on for my entire bath or if I'm having a shower I will lie down on my bed and meditate for 10/15 minutes. I then remove the mask using my La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Milk. I then use Kinvara Skincare 24HR Rosehip Face Serum . I let this soak in and then apply La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche Moisturizer . I finished my facial using one of my favourite Lush  lip products. 




Bubble Bath 
I love having baths but unfortunately I don't get to have them as much as I would like. My guilty pleasures are Rituals body care products which can be purchased in DebenhamsArnotts  and House Of FraserRituals are based on Ayurvedic ingredients that make you feel good from the inside out. They have therapeutic properties, they smell gorgeous and leave your skin feeling super hydrated and amazingly smooth. Rituals have a huge range of products available, from shower oils to body butters,perfumes, body mist and much more. All smelling divine. I love this Rituals  set from Debenhams. At the moment Debenhams are offering free delivery on beauty products and up 70% off selected lines using the link here. I will definitely be stocking up on all my beauty wants and needs. 



This is the perfect present for yourself or a loved as a little pick me up or just a sign of appreciation. It contains everything you need for a pamper night in. It contains body scrub, shower foam, shampoo and body cream. I would use all of these products when having a pamper night in. Sometimes when i'm going all out I use a hair mask too. My favourites are from Lush .  

What do you do when you are having a pampering night in? I am taking full advantage of the pamper session and weekend as on Monday my 'Fit & Fabulous Series' is back with a bang. Full of lots of surprises which I can't wait to share with you all.

Have a great weekend! 

Yours stylishly 

Kerrie x 

  KINDNESS IN WORDS CREATES CONFIDENCE. KINDNESS IN THINKING CREATES PROFOUNDNESS. KINDNESS IN GIVING CREATES LOVE.

JONA KINGSFORD

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There is so much history in this I love the fact you can almost feel it while reading this.
    debenhams voucher codes 10 off

    ReplyDelete

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig