Monday 18 January 2016

Styling Sportluxe




With the Sportluxe trend rocking the style stakes I find myself scrolling through instagram looking for inspiration. I for one am loving this trend. It is perfect for the busy girl on the go. What's better than running around in ultimate comfort while looking super stylish. I bought this quilted sports jacket in Penney's last week. It looks designer and is perfect for pulling off the sportluxe trend. Even though its quite fitted I have a few layers inside it which is perfect for keeping warm this time of year. Comfortable leggings and foot wear are also essential for getting your workouts in and getting you from a to b. 

Nike Dynamic Support 
A pair of Nike trainers are always on the top of every fitness girls wish list. I am a huge fan and am so delighted that Nike are really embracing the sportluxe trend. I bought my Nike trainers last year from Life Style Sports  and they are still in perfect condition and super comfortable. With dynamic support and shock resistance your muscles and joints are fully supported at all times. This is very important for weight training and cardio as it prevents injury and aids balance. 

I think its about time I treat myself to a new pair. Which ones are you favourite? I have my eye on the Nike Air Max Thea 



 Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x  






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig