Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year! 2016 is finally here and I couldn't be happier. As much as I love Christmas and the build up I was really looking forward to the fresh start, a new beginning and an other chance to achieve anything I want. The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy. Especially in the run up to Christmas. I never really take time out to just relax or watch a movie. I am always on my laptop, on my phone, working or going to the gym. Even when I do sit down to 'relax' in the evening I am always working on a blog post, planning a blog post or browsing on line looking for inspiration for my blog. I know I'm obsessed but this little blog brings me such happiness, more than you will ever know. 

I became a little run down over Christmas, due to over-indulging in all the wrong foods, not exercising as much as I should of and having way to much fun. But that's what Christmas is about after all. Every year I sit down and write out my New Years Resolutions, last year was the first year I achieved everything I set out to do. So this year I am more determined than ever to ensure I reach every goal I set out to achieve and more. 



My health, well-being and fitness are my main priority this year. Both physically and mentally. I want to concentrate on what I am putting into my body more so than focusing on working all the nasty stuff off. I am in the process of growing my blog and am planning on featuring a lot more categories filled with happiness, positivity  as well as few surprises in store, one of which is a change in design which I am so excited about. But for now my resolution planning is in full swing and I am determined to make it the best year ever! 


Decide what you want to achieve 
Sit down with a pen and notebook and plan out your year. Really think about it. No goal is to big when you put your mind to it you will achieve it. Think about what makes you happy and what you love to do. If you are feeling a little uninspired why don't you check out Pinterest for some inspiration.

Focus
Really focus on what you want to achieve. Create a dream board, print out pictures of what you want to achieve. Get your list and stick that on it to. Write out a plan on what you need to do to achieve everything you wish. Look at the dream board and list every morning and every night. This will remind you to do something everyday to bring you closer to your dreams. 

Believe you can succeed 
Believe in yourself and know you can succeed. Have unwavering faith in yourself. Get organized and do what you need to do. If your goal is to be fit and healthy, then book your classes at the gym, prep your meals and have your gym bag packed. 

"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!"

Solve the problem 
In every problem there is a solution. In every question there is an answer. Sometimes life just happens which directs you in a different direction from your goals. But you can't let that stop you. Find the solution and focus on it and you will be unstoppable. 

Enjoy!
Life is to be lived so enjoy every second of it. You are making these changing to make your life better or to be a better person. So keep going and don't look back. You can create anything you want in these world so get out there and make it happen! 


Yours stylishly

Kerrie x 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig