Monday 4 April 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 6


Happy Motivation Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great day and got your workout tn. I'm just back from mine and my legs are on fire - No pain no gain! Its amazing how good you feel after working out. I think its a real confidence booster. This week I really want to up my game as I am beginning to become comfortable with my workouts so I want to challenge myself a little more. I am so happy that I have gotten to this stage. By taking little steps each week and not being to hard on myself. In the past when I first stared working out or if I slacked a bit and put on a few pounds I would make these really unrealistic workout plans that no one would have time have for. I would put loads of pressure on myself to get the workouts done and then when I didn't I would just sit down and eat my weight in chocolate and feel ten times worse than I did in the first place. Thankfully I haven't done that this time. Maybe its because I'm getting older or maybe its because my vision for this series was never so much about losing loads of weight and more so about really enjoying working out, looking after my body, mind and feeling amazing. 

Mindset

I am really happy with my mindset at the moment. I feel that the more positive I am the better my life is and the better it is getting. I woke up this morning feeling so happy, looking forward to working out and to start work! As I write this I am bursting with excitement. I don't no if its the endorphin's kicking in or my new positive outlook. What ever it is it's having a very positive effect on me. So if you do anything this week be positive and it will change your life. Promise! 

Inner Beauty

I have gone smoothie mad lately. I think its because the weather is finally getting warmer and sunnier. I love having them for breakfast or even later in the day when you are craving something sweet. I made a very simple one today which was delicious, I just added a few frozen strawberries, one banana and coconut milk. I want to stock up on fruit and vegetables this week and make loads of juices and smoothies. 

Outer Beauty

Last week I mentioned that I downloaded a running app called 5k Runner. I am really enjoying it so far. This is my second week trying it. I did it three times last week and I will do the same this week. Its only about 25 minutes long so it isn't hard to fit in. I am planning on doing it tomorrow morning before work. On the days that I am not using this app I will either go for a walk or do the Tone It Up girls Fat Burning Treadmill Workout. Now that's my cardio sorted. For weight training and isolated exercises. I will do kettle bells and the ab challenges that I mentioned in last weeks post. I will take this weekend off bar going for a brisk walk just to keep active. 

Hope you all have a positive and productive week!

Your Stylishly 

Kerrie x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig