Tuesday 19 April 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 8


This week is promised to be a very busy one, but a good one on all accounts. Unfortunately I had trouble with my wifi connection over the weekend and still not 100% as of yet so I couldn't post this any sooner. I'm so sorry as I knew so many of you were waiting for it and a lot of you wrote to me asking was everything okay. Thank you so much for your concern and patience by the way. Hopefully it will be back up and running this week as I have a lot of blog posts planned. I am so looking forward to the weekend. I have been invited as a VIP Blogger to the launch party of 'The Cocktail Bar' in The Skeff. The night will be hosted by the professional ruby player Jack Dinneen and Suzanne Jackson. I will also get to catch up with all of my favourite Galway bloggers. It will be so much fun, I'm so excited.


So far this week my workouts have been going very well. I worked out five days last week and this week I am hoping for six. I really want to increase my fitness level as I am planning on doing a 5k series with one of my friends in May. As I mentioned before I was never a fan of running but lately I have really been getting into it. Especially this week, I woke up this morning craving working out. I suppose the more you do it the more you learn to love it. I think your mind set has to be in the right place too. I have also included kettle bells into my workouts which I am really enjoying. I love weight training anyway as I feel this is where I gain the most out of my workouts. I was thinking I would share the kettle bell circuit that I have been doing with you in next weeks post. Please comment below if this is something you would be interested in. 


Mindset

Every day I wake up I feel more positive and happier than I did the day before. The more I focus on being positive and the more I push myself to avoid negative, thoughts, situations and people the better my life is becoming. We hear it all the time from the most successful people in the world, so if you haven't already try it a see how much your life will change. 


Inner Beauty 

As much as my mind set is changing so is my nutrition. I am really focusing on eating clean bar last Sunday when it was my Dad's birthday and we went out for lunch and I had a brownie for dessert... Oops! Life is all about balance after all. This week I have included my own protein smoothie which includes one banana, one spoon of peanut butter, chia seeds and coconut milk. It was so good and really gave me a pre workout boost which I really needed. 


Outer Beauty

Summer is right around the corner so I have been working out really hard this week. I walked at a fast speed for one hour on the treadmill every day this week in the morning. Later in the day I used the 5k runner app for 25 minutes which includes walking for around one minute and then jogging for a minute and a half. I am finding this app really good for increasing my stamina. I will also continue with my ab and squat challenge and well as my kettle bell circuit.  

I really hope you enjoyed this post and are feeling inspired to get into shape this summer. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding anything from this series, working out or my blog in general. I would really love to hear from you! I am so sorry again this post is so late, But hopefully it was worth waiting for! :)

Yours Stylishly!

Kerrie x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig