Monday 25 April 2016

The Body Confidence Series - Week 9


Hi Everyone! Happy Motivation Monday. I feel like I haven't written a blog post in so long. Its only been a week but lately I feel that I have slightly neglected my little blog. In fairness the last week hasn't been entirely my fault as I have barely any wifi. I don't know what's wrong with it but it keeps switching on and off and not loading when it says that its connected. Hopefully the engineer will fix it this week. I have so much planned and am excited to be sharing more with you over the next couple of weeks. Before the wifi started playing up the only reason for the lack of blog posts was my lack of organization. This is something I really need to work on. I feel stressed and overwhelmed when I am not organized and really lack in motivation. My whole productivity suffers. So today I spent the whole day organizing and cleaning my office. Its crazy how much better I feel.


 Mindset

Excluding the stress of not having any access to the internet and my lack of organization I had a really good week. I worked out everyday which made me feel amazing. I then stayed in Galway over the weekend and caught up with some of my favourite bloggers which is always so much fun. It is so important to surround yourself with good like minded people. They lift your mood and encourage you to hustle harder in order to achieve your dreams. 



Inner Beauty

My diet last week was really good up until the weekend where I splurged a little bit on cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries which you would have seen if you follow me on snap chat - kerrieaburke. I drank a lot of smoothies and am having fun trying new recipes, mainly plant based. I suffer with eczema so cutting out certain foods really helps when I have severe breakouts. 

Outer Beauty

I am at the stage with my workouts where it becomes an addiction. I miss it on the days that I don't work out as it makes me feel both physically and mentally better about myself. This is really the stage I wanted to get to with this series. My aim was to feel confident in my own skin while also enjoying my workouts so much that they feel like a treat and not so much like a chore. I will continue with all workouts I have mentioned in previous posts. Just upping the tempo and increasing the incline. The weeks are flying by so fast. We only have six weeks left of the series and I am determined to make the next six weeks count and get into the best shape of my life. Who's with me? 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig