Monday 8 June 2015

Fit & Fabulous Series!






Happy Monday Beautiful! 

How are you all? I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Last Monday I posted a motivation post on how to reach your fitness goals, you can read about it here and it went down a treat on my blog. I have posted a few posts about healthy eating and fitness since I started my blogging career and they are always very popular. So lately I have been inundated with girls and guys asking advice about my daily healthy eating, workouts and lifestyle habits. 

This has given me the idea to create this 'Fit & Fabulous Series'. Every Monday for the next 12 weeks I am going to do a blog post, talking about recipes I make, workouts I do as well as Beauty and Style tips for the gym. Beauty, health and fitness go hand in hand when wanting to look good and feel good, and having good style is an added bonus. I love workout clothes and runners and I feel so motivated when I invest in  something new. 




I do want to lose weight but nothing to drastic. Maybe a stone or a stone and half and the most. My main goal is to tone up and define my muscles. I find going to the gym the easy part its my diet that's the problem. I don't always make the right choices, I skip breakfast and have coffee and then end up eating later in the day. 




I don't drink enough water and find that my skin becomes very dry. I saw the below picture on some website probably a year ago of a woman who increased her water intake to 2/3 liters a day and so looks so different. She looks younger, her skin is clearer and her hair is glossier. I would love to do this. so this week. I am going to take a #selfie and make sure to drink 2/3 liters of water everyday for the next month and see what a difference it makes. Who's with me? 




I am doing this series to motivate you as much as me. So we're all in this together. Tonight I am  going to a Kettlebells, Bodybar and Core class. What are you guys doing? 

Feel free to email me at kerrieburkexo@gmail.com, on contact me on twitter @KerrieAnne_ox instagram @bellaandvogue facebook @Bella and Vogue-blog or comment below, with any feedback, suggestions or any questions you may have. Don't be shy I want this series to be a interactive as possible to you can help me out and I can help you! 


As always your Stylishly! 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig