Tuesday 16 June 2015

Maybelline New York | Baby Skin Pore Minimizer Review





Hi Beauties! 

Over the weekend I bought Maybelline New York Baby Skin Pore Minimizer. I used it yesterday and today and I absolutely love it. I used it as a primer under my foundation and it completely minimized my pores. I do not suffer with large or open pores to badly as I have dry skin but I do think that they are more noticeable on my nose. They completely vanished, when this was applied. My skin felt baby soft and my foundation did not look shiny, but I still had a dewy glow which I loved. My make up lasted all day and my skin felt super soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wanted a light weight primer for keeping their foundation in place and diminishing shine. But I can not say that it is suitable for people who want to diminish large pores as I am not a sufferer my self. But when I try this primer on someone who does suffer I will definitely let you know my thoughts. For a drug store product I give this primer 10/10 for the product its self, the packaging, (it is small make up bag size which is perfect for travel and is fuss free.) It only costs 11.49Eur and is available from Boots and pharmacies nationwide. 





Yours Stylishly

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig