Thursday 4 June 2015

Isa Dora Color Correcting Concealer Review!







Hi Beauties! 

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a good week and for those of you who are living in Ireland have recovered from the bank holiday weekend! It was a good friend of mine Hen Party and we went to Carrick On Shannon to celebrate, it was so much fun! During the weekend I also got a new puppy and he arrived to our house at the weekend too. So I had a very busy weekend and a lot to catch up on this week. So I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week but I will make it up to you! :) 

 As most of you know in February I attended my very first #itwbn Blogger Event you can read about it here At the event we were given these amazing 'Goodie Bags' with beauty and make up products as well as much much more. So over the past few months I have been trying everything out. I didn't want to review the products to soon as I wanted to really try and test it out.




So having said all of that, I received two Isa Dora Color Correcting Concealer palettes. One in shade 30 Anti-Redness and the other in 32 Neutral. The Anti-Redness palette contains three concealer's and one highlighter. The first concealer is green as is is for covering any redness around the cheeks or nose area and is applied under your foundation. The second concealer is a just like your normal concealer that you would use to conceal or hide a blemish or breakout. It is cream based like all products in this palette. The third concealer is for covering dark circles and then there is the highlighter. I really like this palette, the highlighter is amazing I love it. I was actually so surprised the first time I used it. It just sparkles and makes your cheekbones pop. 

I do sometimes suffer with redness around my nose and slightly on my cheeks but not to an extreme extent that I would need an Anti-Redness concealer so I have not used this on a daily basis but it was perfect for me in the cold weather when my skin was chapped and when I had a cold. It completely concealed all redness. I was very happy with the pay off from the other two concealers but personally I do prefer a liquid concealer under my eyes unless I used setting powder to top of a cream concealer. I like to use concealer under my eyes for highlight more so than for coverage. I also think that older women would prefer a liquid concealer as cream based concealers can crease during the day. 



The 32 Neutral palette contains two regular concealers, a concealer for dark circles and a highlighter. The only difference with this palette is there is no anti-redness concealer but instead two neutral shades a light and medium more so suited to everyday coverage and then you have the highlighter and dark circles concealer. Overall I was delighted with these palettes and would definitely recommend giving them a try. They are perfect for travel as they come in small compact packaging. Isa Dora products are available in Shaws Department Stores, selected pharmacies and online.



Have any of you tried these Color Correcting Concealer palettes? If so what do you think and if you try them after this review please let me know on twitter @KerrieAnne_ox 

Also who's on Tagstr? I'm new to this so, if your on it please add me @bellaandvogue and I'll add you back! 


Yours Stylishly

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig